Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fulong Beach

This past Sunday, Wes, Xenia and I took the train to Fulong Beach which is on the northeastern coast of Taiwan. The train ride was about an hour long and it only cost $6 US dollars round trip!

It was partly cloudy, but it was still warm and lovely to sit on the beach. The water was really nice as well, and I look forward to going back. Hopefully I will learn how to surf soon!

Wes and Xenia.

A channel to the ocean. There were a lot of people surfing, paddle surfing, and wind surfing when we were there . . . even though there didn't appear to be any good waves.







We were able to reserve seats for the train ride out to the beach; however, we weren't able to reserve seats on the train back to Taipei . . . . so we improvised.

No comments: