Monday, September 29, 2008

Moon Festival and More Typhoons


Here is the first of a few posts to catch you up on things . . . I can't believe we have neglected to post since September . . . oops.

In case you were wondering, real hip-hop does come to Taipei! Ugly Duckling came and did a show late late late one Saturday night and it was great! Above is a photo of two Taiwanese MCs, who sounded great, but I have no idea what they were saying . . . Then it was onto Ugly Ducking . . .




A week prior to the show was Moon Festival. There was a typhoon for Moon Festival so we had to pack up our plans for a traditional Moon Festival BBQ and eat at our favorite veg restaurant. It was Wes's birthday the following day, so Linya, GiGi, and Taifu came over for Taiwanese Jenga . . .


About a week prior we went to the Museum of World Religions. It was a really nice museum and I'm glad we were able to spend time there.
This is the purification wall as you enter the museum.


No comments: